Monday, May 9, 2011

tacsiyapo!!!

On mother's day, our family went to Isdaan in Tarlac. It's such a wonderful place. I wasn't expecting I'd really enjoy the place. I thought it was just like Dampa, where fresh seafoods and delicious meals are cooked. I was completely wrong. Isdaan was so much more (i'll make a post soon).

It was known for tacsiyapo. They have a wall there where you could throw plates, cups, and even a television just so you could release your anger or stress. Be it your inefficient cable or xbox live subscription, the loss of you favorite NBA team, lousy boss, poor grades, or just your pure hellish life. haha. You have to shout "tacsiyapo" before smashing stuff against the wall.




You could buy the plates, mugs, etc., from them. Heck, you could even buy a TV to throw at the wall (if you're frustration is that big!).


Mugs cost P15. Plates P16. TV P2000.


Here are the pictures of the kids before throwing against the wall. When people throwing are supposed to be angsty, the kids were so happy!




a toast!


Here are our photos targeting all those things we're mad at.


College kid Ian targeting "Profs/Classmates"


Eduard targeting, well, the wall. haha.


I targeted "highblood atbp" (they should have changed it to cancer/kidney failure haha. On my next try, I also targeted "Profs/Classmates". =)


My cousin's girlfriend, manager of a computer sales company, targeted "abusadong customer" and threw the plate with feelings! Among the bubbles there, I think the most targeted, judging by the faded paint, was "mother-in-law" haha. You? What would you hit there?

1 comment:

Kayni said...

we have something similar but they use plates and bottles. i heard this is a good stress reliever, but i have not tried it yet.