Saturday, March 17, 2012

(near) the end of third year




This is what I will be like after Saturday.

I am looking forward to the end of the semester. But of course, prior to that, I should pass through the "finals" stage first, and hope to be successful at that. At this point, I should already be used to taking long and difficult exams, but up to now, I still feel serious anxiety anticipating the exams, instead of just preparing for it. It's probably because, compared with other students, I have more to lose in failing, being a working student and all, not to mention that I should have entered and finished law school several years already.

I guess it's in my nature to scare myself to compel myself. I guess different things work for different people. I hope this one would still work. For now, I just want to sit in our outdoor glider and internalize the exams.

Please wish me luck on my finals. =)

No comments: