Wednesday, March 6, 2013

clutter

Mordsith is in blog hiatus once again -- it's that time of the year when she spends sleepless nights with her books and other readings. Yup, yup, it's finals week again. So, you're stuck with me for now.

I was thinking of writing about my thoughts on certain issues but my thoughts are so cluttered that I reLly don't know where to start. or where to focus. There's that problem down south (Sabbah concern), the coming elections, the mobile wars among company giants like Apple, Samsung, and other players, and so many more issues.

I really find it hard to write for someone because I don't want to taint that someone's reputation with my inability to write well. But I have to keep the show running, right? If I have to look for trumpets for sale to at least keep this blog alive while Mordsith is out, I will. See you on my next post!

-X

No comments: