Monday, August 23, 2010

settled

Because I would transfer again to another apartment, my fourth in Metro Manila, the wishful idea of having my own apartment/condo/house again lingers in my mind. Of course, nothing beats the idea of paying for something every month that is truly yours.

I remembered sheng's stories of little by little completing their new house, their own house. I can feel the hard work needed and the joy of seeing your dream come to life. I have been to eks new house, and it's such a serene, lovely place, like the place is always on vacation mode. I am happy for them, and I am taking inspiration from these people.

And if I get my own, I would never have to transfer apartment ever again.

Sarap lang mangarap. :)

1 comment:

witsandnuts said...

I remember Sheng's story about the acquisition, result of hardwork talaga. Very inspiring.