Thursday, July 14, 2011

...and i will do anything for love*

What will you do when you love someone so much yet you know it's almost impossible for the two of you to be together? You see, I am so inlove with this person but I really don't know how I should say it. I mean, first, she's so beautiful and talented, and I -- on the other hand -- well, I am on the other side of the spectrum. (I guess the song is correct: Maybe sometimes love just ain't enough.)

But I guess I need to try. I believe I have mustered enough strength inside to let her know that I can be with her when she needs my support. That I can leave the life that I have when that moment comes. And I want all of you to know that I will try my best to get her attention… and hopefully more than that.

On August 19, after I take some French lessons, an effective exercise regimen, and probably a diet pill that works, I will see her. Mark that date, guys.

O, please check this pic so you know who I'm talking about.

*And you actually thought Mordsith will make a post like this? Hehehe. This is Eks, guest-posting for Mordsith. :-)

1 comment:

Angeli said...

sabi ko na nga ba ikaw yan eh. at sabi ko na nga ba si solenn tinutukoy mo! hahahahah