Saturday, July 9, 2011

ice breaker

So right now, I still haven't adjusted to my law school-work at home life. I still haven't figured out the best time to work (after or before school) and study. I still get desperate over lack of time and get seriously affected over a bad recitation. But I am still hoping that I could eventually figure an effective time management, though I know it won't be as easy as getting cable management or refraining from watching anime. But eventually.

-----

Anyway, over the entire week, there's one thing that made me laugh. There is an irregular student who's my classmate in 2 subjects. In these two subjects, we sat beside each other. She always talks to me, and my general impression is she's very nice. She's already 30-ish and told me she already has 2 kids. She's working for the school paper and part-time in Congress, so I realized an opportunity to offer her a freelance job. I thought she might need it. She said she'll try.

Thereafter, she was called for a recitation. The professor recognized her and said, "Your husband is a congressman, right?" Wow. I am offering a freelance job to a congressman's wife. hehe. And by the way, that congressman is pretty famous; he's always on TV. I just couldn't help but laugh at myself. =)

When she sat down, I asked her number. I told her I'll just text her when the materials have been sent to her e-mail. Paninindigan ko na to! haha.

2 comments:

kg said...

astig! sinong congressman yan?

docgelo said...

"so I realized an opportunity to offer her a freelance job. I thought she might need it. She said she'll try." --> funniest lines after i read the entire post!
sige na, panindigan mo na, you may not know it but you might be offering her a new experience not only a freelance job. hehehe...
update us, ok! hehe