Monday, April 29, 2013

re-examining life… not.

Mordsith had this post a while back where she discussed what she usually writes about. Truth is, she can write about anything at all when she wants to and when needed – from post about trade printing (akalain mo?) to what is life. I admire how she writes, among other things.  Anyway, below is the post I was talking about:

When I first started blogging, I thought a lot about what to post before I post it. It also entailed a lot of rereading, revisions, and consultations. My first posts were about my favorite book and unforgettable movies. I wrote about pseudo-philosophical thoughts and nationalistic tendencies. Then there came a time when I wrote just about anything, things that, looking back, even I won't be interested in reading. Heck, I even wrote about bead storage, Johari window, and lucky numbers.

Nevertheless, I realized it has been more than 3 years since I started blogging. I've started as eager, then I became lazy, lonely, happy, personal, and distant. I've been so many things in this blog. One thing's for sure, though: all of them are me.

My favorite topic is my thoughts on things. It's probably because there are not that many (exciting) things happening in my life, except for law school and our family's fight against my mom's cancer. Well, I thought of sharing about my love life, especially that period when I was so heart broken after a breakup (which I successfully kept from friends and family for a year or 2! top that!) and not talking to people about it. But I did not do it. Apparently, even online, I don't wanna talk about it. haha. And of course, through the depressing months when we first learned of mom's cancer, well, it was only here that I pour my emotions. And I didn't even tell mom, up to now, how sad I was then.

But mostly, I can talk about life. I like talking about it—analyzing, reanalyzing, and sometimes, even concluding. It's such a complicated thing: infinite angles and various dimensions. It's evolving, or probably just reflecting my own state of mind, just as this blog probably is doing.

And the good thing about life is, I can never really fully understand it. =)

–  what am i talking about? by Mordsith

A guest post.
Eks

No comments: