Monday, February 28, 2011

What Sundays Have Become

I wonder how I came to this point that it has become so hard to rest. It has become an effort, a mind-bothering experience which I'd rather not go through. I used to look forward to weekends; oh, to just lie in front of the TV, unmoved by the noisiest sound of children, what a blessing in itself. Now, I look forward to weekends, to Sundays when there would be much time to work, to study, ultimately, to keep my mind running. I wish it were Sunday to catch up for the mistakes of the rather short weekdays. A little document scanning here, copy editing there, and reading in between--that would have been a blessing in itself. How sad Sundays have become.

2 comments:

witsandnuts said...

Ako din, sana palaging merong long weekend at gusto kong mag dvd marathon, matulog, etc.

onyxx said...

believe me, i know the feeling. we're such slaves to our respective schedules haaay...